Dating from 1886 and believed to have been built by F R Johnson, this former vicarage offers almost 4,300 square feet of light-filled flexible accommodation arranged over three floors, combining the best of modern living with some retained character features including original cast iron fireplaces and exposed beams.
The ground floor accommodation flows from a welcoming reception hall and briefly comprises a spacious dual aspect drawing room, a large dual aspect sitting room with front facing bay window and woodburning stove and a generous family room again to the front elevation with feature open fireplace.
The ground floor accommodation is completed by a spacious open plan kitchen/dining room, a second rear-facing kitchen with utility room and a walk-in larder with garden access. The kitchen features a range of wall and floor units with a central island with breakfast bar, a Belfast sink and an Aga while the dual aspect dining area has a feature bay window overlooking the gardens, a woodburning stove and space for a sizeable dining table. The first floor accommodation offers a generous master bedroom with en suite bathroom and four further well-proportioned bedrooms, three with feature cast iron fireplaces, together with a spacious family bathroom and a separate family shower room. The property’s two remaining bedrooms can be found on the second floor, both with feature cast iron open fireplaces.
The property is accessed via a graveled driveway offering parking for multiple vehicles with an area of level lawn and a border of mature shrubs and trees. The remaining gardens lie to the side and rear of the property and feature lawned areas bordered by well-stocked flower beds and mature shrubs and trees, a fenced all-weather tennis court, a vegetable garden, numerous seating areas and a large paved terrace, ideal for entertaining and alfresco dining.
Lot Acres: 1