This is a fantastic opportunity for developers or investor's to grow their wealth in one of the fastest development areas of Auckland.
Town water supply, gentle contour approximately 12.5 acres sits alongside the waterfront reserve with total tranquil setting. There is a 4 bedroom character bungalow with outbuilding including a double garage plus loft and horse stable, currently rented for $850/w.
The land is under the Whenuapai Structure Plan Stage 2, the recently announced $300 million Government Housing Infrastructure Fund will help the area to improve the water, waste water and road infrastructure for fast tracking the development.
The property has some key attributes for making land development easier in the future.
• The 20 meters waterfront esplanade has been established and not counted as part of the land. The net development land area is 4.983 Ha.
• Most of sections will have beautiful waterfront reserve views
• Next to the Brigham Creek flow into Upper Harbour offers easier storm water discharge solution for development.
• Dual road access or frontage from both Dale Rd & Bristol Rd.
• Approx 500 metres direct distance from the existing residential development, which is mainly driven by Fletcher Living.
• Easy access to motorway, approx 10 minutes to North Shore, 20 minutes to CBD, and 35 minutes to the International Airport.
Current owner is highly motivated to sell, opportunity knocks!